Monday, August 18, 2014

As a person who wishes for peace_WARP SUMMIT



A few days ago, I found an interesting conference that is WARP Summit.
WARP is World Alliance of religions for peace Summit.
Many people are dying in the war, and there is a terrible things happening in other parts of the world lately.

Due to religious dissensions, wars and conflicts break out and innocent youths and women have been victimzed.
For this reason, WARP is bringing all religions and youth groups together to make a peaceful world.
because of religion for this reason WARP collects all religion for one and youth groups gathered together to create a peaceful world.



I applied for the WARP as a supporters.
I'm  expected for the peace conference in September.
I will help support the Summit with my friends.
As a messenger of peace, I'm happy that can be work to others.
Until now, many people have been crying out for peace. But, It has not yet been achieved in the world.
WARP is proposed in order to achieve the true peace wanted in heaven and on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment