Friday, August 8, 2014

It is hard to choose an item !!

 

It is hard to choose an item......!!


    Every time We have opportunity cost ..

 Whenever we go the shop.. Wherever we go..

 What is the opportunity cost?



 It has something to do with choosing one product or service instead of another.

The item that you don't pick is opportunity cost.

We might not often realize it.
but we experience it every day.




 I went to the department store wth my freinds last week , I saw a beautiful shirt that is attracted to my eyes.

 It was so expensive..
Instead of it , Other shirt is good looking.

 It was lower price than first thing
I picked the next shirt . so it is the opportunity cost.


 Opportunity cost can also be an activity you don't choose to do during the day.

When we decide to go to the movies instead of going shopping
Then the opportunity cost is going shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment