Sunday, July 6, 2014

hot rookie "sam smith" - stay with me

Hi, how are you today?

I'm coming with british hot rookie "sam smith".

I introduce a song that is in third single album.

At first,  just a sound is so good.

The more listen that... stay with me~~, The more addict to this song.

He looks like lonely.. so i'm deep in thought about ex-boy friemd..?



Enjoy this song!!

Just 3minutes, you skin to this song.




sam smith - stay with me
 
 
 
 
 
Guess it's true.

I'm not good at a one night stand.

But i still need love

cause i'm just a man

These nights neve seem to go to  plan

I don't want you to leave.

Will you hold me hand?




Oh won't you stay with me?

cause you'r all need.

This ain't love it's clear to see.

But darling, stay with me..


WHy am i so emotional?

No it's not a good look

gain some self control.


And deep down i know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.





Oh won't you stay with me?

cause you're all i need.

This ain't love it's clear to see.

But darling, stay with me..


No comments:

Post a Comment