Monday, July 14, 2014

The little prince for adults.

I read “The little prince” after a long time.

In my memory, I’d have in admiration every time.

 
I'd love  it, because..
when I read it, I know how am I growing.
 
When I was young, I can’t see meaning of that. but I grow old, I got it.
 
 
 
 It’s amazing that I can see more, with aging.
 
Just like that.. when I read
  “if you come at 4o’clock, I will be happy from 3o’clock.”
I said.. wow!!!!!!
I had a precious friend, I knew that!
 
    
So, I was curious about author, Saint-exupery. He’s gone by falling in flight.
 
I want to find him! I miss him. Even though I have’t seen ever.
   
I wanna talk to him. I’d like to ask a lot of question.
 
 
Where is he?!!!!.........
 
 
 he hide in the desert that Boa swallow an elephant ?
 
 
 
 
I highly recommend. You read it as soon again, even you read in child.
 
 
 
 
This words struck on my mind today.
 
   
“Must be seen to see exactly just like you can do.
Most importantly, the eyes do not seem inclined to.“

No comments:

Post a Comment