Monday, April 7, 2014

A song which has deep sorrow



Have you ever heard about the dispersed families of the Korean peninsula?
I watched a TV program which is famous audition (select some reserve pop stars), and there was an old lady who sang a song that has heartbroken story...about separated family in Korea... her husband lies in his sickbed now and when he was young, he lived in North Korea with his family but after the Korea civil war, he just escaped from the north immediately alone ,his parents sent him to south Korea first avoid the terrible war... but after his family missed the proper time and couldn't come to South Korea.. since then, he has been in deep grief.  I guess if you are a Korean you can understand of their sorrow only a little bit. since the time went fast and nowadays, even in young generation of Korean didn't know about the dispersed families exactly.. we just heard about their story sometimes.. and when I heard the song ,I and my mother moistened at our eyes...
but the other world people even don't know about this story at all..
You have never heard that word, if you aren't Korean. bur for Koreans, it is common vocabulary though.. because Korean peninsula is the only land  separated.. and also it's very sad that family can't live with their family.
so we, Korean , know this sorrow and hope to never happen this kind of horrible thing ever again . and it needs very big power to overcome it. and normal people can't do such works , even some countries' governments can't do those works. I know they tried but it doesn't have real effect and I heard some good news from my foreign friends from abroad that there is a peace advocate he was welcomed by the country's youth very much when he entered LA international airport. he is Korean, actually  I never heard about his name ... his name is Man Hee Lee, peace advocate. I was curious about that situation in LA, I din't know the peace advocate's name, and the foreigners knew him and he and I are same Koreans...isn't it funny? he is amazing! he went here and there around the world several times to make peace .. he is over 80 years old...oh my god......I can't believe his age.. and he made such real acting that reached peace in reality.. he has been some eastsouth asia countries already.. and something real peace happend there...that was wonderful..! I can see the light from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment