Sunday, April 6, 2014

The only hope for world peace, peace advocate Man hee Lee


Now 21C, human-being achieved so many things even it couldn’t be counted. The society is more convenient and offers us clean and stable service. The science developed as high as we barely imagine. So we can talk through the line with friends live abroad, watch TV programs in subway, and go to everywhere in hours. The technical part has been developed like this amazing level. However, I guess the human’ mind, it still remains one of huge agendas to people on the earth.

As I said we succeed quite great achievement, on the earth we have problems which we need to solve. Even though WWⅠ, WWⅡ was ended, we have still many kinds of conflicts in the world. Few days ago, I read a short essay on a website about a peace advocate.
His name is Man hee Lee, I never heard about it, but his doing is very impressive for me.
Man hee Lee, his peace movement makes me touched. Especially, the Peace Talk trips. He has had these trips for almost 2 years. And he traveled many nations such as U.S.A, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Republic of South Africa, Thailand, Rumania etc, etc, etc. I couldn’t remember all nation Mr. Man hee Lee has visited. It is not just a sort of touring. As a peace advocate, Mr. Man hee Lee visits the country, and meets people who are interested in peace. For example, He meets ex-president or prime minister to talk about how we can make peace in the world.

 I don’t know much about what they talked about our world and peace, but I think it is great thing for us. Yes, it is great.
There were many people who concern about peace, but I’m not sure that they really made peace in the world. Of course, they did amazing thing even I never do. However, I’m going to trust Mr. Man hee Lee peace advocate. I want to see what he does, what he wants to do for peace. I hope that the peace he is trying to make comes true on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment