Thursday, April 24, 2014

Why those people should die....

                                                                                            source: yonhap news


The Korea ship "세월호“(about 500 people in the ship) was sunk at April 15th 2014. That day as the ship sunk, 200 people were rescued, 100 people were dead and 200 people are unfortunately still missing. As hearing the news I felt really upset because it was a really big accident and there was no reason why those people should die. There were hundreds of students in the ship to go on a school excursion. How happy would they be before this situation happened? How much would the student's parents heart feel? We should know that this is not just a simple accident but a really serious situation. However there will be some people who is not even interested in this accident or who doesn't even care about it but think about if your son or daughter or your best friend or your family was in the ship. I hope your feelings would change. I really express condolence to those people because I'm 100% sure no one wants to die or no one wants to be injured. I desire the people who are injured gets cured as soon as possible and the people who are unfortunately dead because of the accident, I feel sorry for them and express my condolence. I hope this kind of accident doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

  1. We have so many sad accidents this year, I hope there r no death any more.

    ReplyDelete