Tuesday, April 15, 2014

photographer in santa barbara, Peace Walking Campaign


I have been working as a professional photographer in Santa Barbara. I have a dream that I want to express all joy of the world with photos ,so I have been accomplished it through the journey of the world .

One of the most impressive experiences was to visit to Korea last year where had the most beautiful weather in May. While taking pictures in Olympic Park ,I found by chance a great number of people who were covered with many various colors. Many foreigners as well as Koreans , maybe about several ten thousand people were preparing something. They were all youths and they looked very active and bright like youths of my hometown.

After some time,there was a great shout on the prepared stage.and then started walking campaign with a big joy. Their message in shouting was World Peace and not to forget dead youths as victims of war all around the world. They were youths to get together in order to keep World Peace.


I felt their shouting fervent.I think the reason why their shouting is eager is because they have experienced deep sorrow which is divied in two.
I was so surprised when I heard peace advocate Man Hee Lee, the middle of this movement, there was him..


He is over his youth age, but his cry for peace was hotter than youth. I joined in his peace walk, and I could leave bright smile , joy of youth as photographs. while the walking many publics were joining and lots of traditional festival for each continent was very good. when I face Man Hee Lee's news from any kinds of media, I can remember the day that was gathering for peace.
His first sentence of the peace walk day, "who can against the world peace?" I try to answer with this question and work support with my local youth people. Thank you Mr. Man Hee Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment